The Student Assistant and Graduate Assistant (SAGA) provides undergraduate and postgraduate students the opportunity to work and earn while pursuing their studies in the University. Aside from the compensation, students under SAGA Program are able to gain work experience that could help them prepare for employment, entrepreneurship and community when they leave the University
First Trimester AY 2021-2022
Deadline of Application: 3 October 2021
Office with vacant slot for Student Assistant (SA) position:
Number of vacant slot
- Must be continuing student, eligible to enroll during the term when appointed as SA.
- Must be an undergraduate student enrolled not more than twelve (12) units regular/normal load during the term appointed.
- Students who are enrolled in less than twelve (12) units during the term are eligible to be appointed as SAs provided they are expected to graduate at the end of the current semester. The applicant must submit a certification issued by his/her Faculty Secretary stating he/she is candidate for graduation in said term. A student who is enrolled less than twelve (12) units during a semester due to reasons other than being candidates for graduation may be appointed as SA, provided that he/she submits a valid justification issued/endorsed by the Faculty Secretary and confirmed by the Dean.
- For Freshmen students, must have finished at least one (1) semester in the CU.
- For student below 18 years old, must have secured prior written consent from parents or guardian to serve as an SA for a term.
- Must not have a pending disciplinary case in the University.
- SA applicant is exclusively for UPOU student.
Applicants must submit all the requirements on or before the given deadline through this LINK.
Wait for an email/call regarding the schedule of the interview.