The UPOU Office of Student Affairs (OSA) is a newly created office committed to provide appropriate student services to our unique set of students in the distance education setting. Structurally, the office is under the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs.
The Office is mandated to provide information, advice, and guidance to prospective and current students regarding their psychosocial, financial, emotional and academic needs and concerns when studying in distance education mode.
Specifically, in order to fulfill its mandate, the UPOU OSA shall have the following functions:
- Provide support for sustainable and meaningful learning in the distance education mode;
- Connect the students, socially and academically, in order to create a nurturing learning community;
- Provide financial assistance to students through scholarships, loans, and other forms of financial assistance;
- Provide assistance and support to student activities and organization concerns;
- Facilitate and assist students in participating in international programs aligned with their program of study at the university.
- Assist students with special needs and those coping with risks and affected by disasters and crises.
- Manage the university's Learning and Testing Centers.
📌Exam Services Announcement
📌Applying for Venue of Proctored Course Exam
📌General Orientation for New Students (PTC and Graduate Programs)
📌Nomination for CSR YOuth Awards
📌Open for Application: Student/Graduate Assistant
📌 Call of Participants: Asian Undergraduate Summit (AUS) 2019
📌United Nations Academic Impact and MCN Millennium Fellowship